Have a question about the Platinum Club? Browse our frequently asked questions for more information
All other questions or concerns can be answered by contacting Guest Relations at email@example.com. Please include a detailed message and a Platinum Club specialist will return your inquiry as soon as possible.
Why is my spouse is not receiving their birthday offer?
The Platinum Club is an individual account. Only one person can be assigned to a Platinum Club account. Your spouse can apply for their own account; however, to receive any benefits such as birthdays and stay active, the account must have dining activity every 12 months or it will be automatically deactivated.
My Platinum Club profile is not correct. How do I update it?
Access your Platinum Club Account HERE and update your information under "Manage Accounts". You will then click "Edit" to update your personal information. The fields for birthday and anniversary are unable to be changed. Please contact the Platinum Club Help Desk if these dates need updated.
When can I redeem my Birthday or Anniversary Reward at Eddie Merlot’s?
You can redeem your reward up to 30 days prior, the date of the event, and 30 days after. To redeem a Birthday or Anniversary Reward, your Platinum Club account must be current with dining activity in the prior 12 months. We cannot honor any variances or make exceptions.
Why did I not receive my Birthday or Anniversary Reward?
All Platinum Club Rewards information is being provided via email to the email address on file. Your Platinum Club account needs a current email address for you to receive this type of information.
Why do my points not match my charges from my visit?
Platinum Club members earn 1 point, Diamond Level members earn 1.1 points, and Black Level members earn 1.2 points for every dollar spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages, except where allowed by law for alcohol. Sales tax and gratuities do not apply.
I am missing points from a prior visit. How can I have them added to my account?
As long as you are an active Platinum Club member, points from previous visits can be applied if the visit took place while you were an active member. Specific information is required to properly assist:
- Please include the account holder's name and Platinum Club member number in all correspondence regarding your account.
- Information from your receipt, including the restaurant location, date of the visit, guest check number, and total amount of the check.
If you do not have the check number and you paid with a credit card, we will need the location, date, the type of credit card (American Express, Visa, etc.), and check total before and after gratuity. We do not need you credit card number.
- You can e-mail scanned receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and request points to be added to your account. Please remember to include your name and Platinum Club account number in your e-mail.
- Providing the total amount of your guest check does not provide enough information to assist you.
- Platinum Club members earn 1 point, Diamond Level members earn 1.1 points, and Black Level members earn 1.2 points for every dollar spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages, except where allowed by law for alcohol. Sales tax and gratuities do not apply.
Can I add points to my Platinum Club account from visits before I signed up?
Unfortunately, points from visits prior to becoming a Platinum Club member cannot be added to your account. This is outlined under Platinum Club Rules and Regulations.
Why can I not access my account on of the Eddie Merlot’s web page?
Please check the entry of your account number and ensure it was entered correctly.
Fields are case-sensitive. If you cannot access your account online, our Platinum Club Help Desk would be happy to assist you.
How do I check the points balance on my Platinum Club account?
Log-in to your account HERE. New users will be asked to enter their 14 digit Platinum Club account number to complete the registration process.