Have a question about the Platinum Club? Browse our frequently asked questions for more information.
All other questions or concerns can be answered by contacting our Platinum Club Help Desk at 1-800-326-5961 ext. 209 or via e-mail email@example.com, available from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and 8 a.m. - noon Friday, Eastern Time.
The Platinum Club is an individual account. Only one person can be assigned to a Platinum Club account. Your spouse can apply for their own account; however, to receive any benefits such as birthdays and stay active, the account must have dining activity every 12 months or it will be automatically deactivated.
Access your Platinum Club Account HERE and update your information under "Manage Accounts". You will then click "Edit" to update your personal information. The fields for birthday and anniversary are unable to be changed. Please contact the Platinum Club Help Desk if these dates need updated.
You can redeem your reward up to 30 days prior, the date of the event, and 30 days after. To redeem a Birthday or Anniversary Reward, your Platinum Club account must be current with dining activity in the prior 12 months. We cannot honor any variances or make exceptions.
All Platinum Club Rewards information is being provided via email to the email address on file. Your Platinum Club account needs a current email address for you to receive this type of information.
Please remember, Platinum Club members earn 1 point, Diamond Level members earn 1.1 points, and Black Level members earn 1.2 points for every dollar spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages, except where allowed by law for alcohol, sales tax and gratuities do not apply.
Points on alcoholic beverages are not allowed in Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania. Points on alcoholic beverages are allowed in Illinois, Michigan, Virginia, and Colorado. Points on alcoholic beverages may be earned in Arizona only if food accompanies the alcohol.
Private Dining Rewards earn 1/2 point for every dollar spent on food and beverages, where allowed by law; sales tax and gratuities do not apply.
As long as you are an active Platinum Club member, points from previous visits can be applied if the visit took place while you were an active member. Specific information is required to properly assist:
- Please include the account holder's name and Platinum Club member number in all correspondence regarding your account.
- Information from your receipt, including the restaurant location, date of the visit, guest check number, and total amount of the check.
- If you do not have the check number and you paid with a credit card, we will need the location, date, the type of credit card (American Express, Visa, etc.), and check total before and after gratuity. We do not need you credit card number.
- You can e-mail scanned receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and request points to be added to your account. Please remember to include your name and Platinum Club account number in your e-mail.
- Requests can be submitted by telephone at 1-800-326-5961 ext. 209 available from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday, and 8 a.m. - noon Friday, Eastern Time. After these hours, please leave a voice message and we will assist you on the next business day.
- Providing the total amount of your guest check does not provide enough information to assist you.
- Please remember, Platinum Club members earn 1 point, Diamond Level members earn 1.1 points, and Black Level members earn 1.2 points for every dollar spent on food and non-alcoholic beverages, except where allowed by law for alcohol; sales tax and gratuities do not apply.
Unfortunately, points from visits prior to becoming a Platinum Club member cannot be added to your account. This is outlined under Platinum Club Rules and Regulations.
- Please check the entry of your account number and ensure it was entered correctly.
- Fields are case-sensitive.
- If you cannot access your account online, our Platinum Club Help Desk would be happy to assist you.
Log-in to your account HERE. New users will be asked to enter their 14 digit Platinum Club account number to complete the registration process.