Private Dining Rewards ProgramPRIVATE DINING REWARDS PROGRAM
When you choose us, we reward you with our complimentary Private Dining Rewards Program. You will earn 1/2 point for every dollar spent on food and beverages; tax and gratuity not included. Points on alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law. To earn Private Dining points, your membership card must be presented each time you have an event at Eddie Merlot’s. If you forget your card, you can still earn points by providing your name or your account number. Each time you dine at Eddie Merlot’s and present your card, you can receive an updated status of your total club points. Keep your account active by dining with us at least one time with a minimum of $1,000 spent per rolling twelve months.
Rewards include Dining Credits, Eddie Merlot's Private Label Wine, dinners, travel, & more! Click here for the list of available rewards.
REDEEM YOUR POINTS
Redeem your points at least 4 days prior to your visit by filling out the online redemption form, or by calling 1-800-326-5961 ext. 209, available Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Friday 8 a.m. - noon Eastern Time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Club benefits and rewards available only at participating Eddie Merlot’s locations.
- Review your point receipts as any changes or adjustments must be made on the same day as the purchase/transaction.
- Eddie Merlot’s employees, family members, or people living in the same household as Eddie Merlot’s employees are not eligible to participate.
- Eddie Merlot’s is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes incurred fraud due to lost cards.
- Eddie Merlot’s may terminate a membership if fraud is suspected.
- Eddie Merlot's reserves the right to audit accounts to for accuracy or potential fraud.
- Eddie Merlot’s reserves the right to make changes in the rules or redemption levels, audit or cancel an account, or terminate the Private Dining Rewards at any time without notice.
- Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Members do not receive credit for visits prior to enrollment.
- Members must be 21 years of age or older.
- Not presenting your card at time of purchase may delay point accumulation.
- One card issued per person and must be in an individual’s name, not a business name.
- Please keep your account active by dining with us at least one time every twelve months with a minimum of $1,000 spent per twelve months.
- Points accumulate for every dollar spent on food and beverages; tax and gratuity not included. Points on alcoholic beverages only available where allowed by law.
- Points are automatically credited to your account when you present your rewards card to your server.
- Points are non-transferable to any other account or rewards program.
- Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or gratuity.
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Program is to be used for Private Dining Only and will be audited monthly.